Sunday, February 6, 2011

sparks of my heart

i never be sad for what was over, but i was happy that it was once with you
the hardest thing is knowing someone you need has to go and saying godbye
love needs hardwork, and sometimes workhard is hurting me. that's why i'm crying like a dummy
romantic is just an imagination, it's just illustration, i discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames


and maybe this will end tomorrow 2 weeks or 4 months or maybe even 2 years from now but no matter when it ends I'll never regret any of it.
what did you do? you loved me to hate me...........................
it was so suck!!! it hurts the most when when actually you can't feel your heart breaking. but i can feel it, so sick
and? now what? you feel great? of course :''')
twice i feel this hurt, is my heart made to be broken? IS IT????!!!


Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
i thought you were different from others, but actually you can be found everywhere


what will you do? forget me? of course
hurt me? you're done with it
move on? go for it!!!!


I dont miss him,
I miss who I thought he was

No comments:

Post a Comment