Tuesday, September 7, 2010

That's How Your Life Has To Be

Sometimes when i just get something hard to do, i say 'Oh No!! Who can help me?'
Even when i don't try it yet. I don't have any encourage to solve it, to finish it, or to end it,
Maybe that's why i never do my work perfectly.  I'm scared of myself,that myself cannot make something good. It means that i don't have any confidence.
I can do it but i really don't wanna do it. It means that i'm scared.



Like a man who want to kill theirself because they are left by someone that they really love. It's not because of the death of people that leave them, but because they are scared to go on without them.

Like a boy, who is left by his girl he says ' I'm breathing because you're here' so when the girl leaves or die or whatever he wants to die too because he thinks that nothing he can do in this world without her.

Hey life must go on, throw your fear of everything think twice before you leave your life for unimportant thing, think twice before you feel unsure about something.
Every story has the end, but story life has the end to make the new story.
When it starts there will be an ending. But the ending is the way how to starts other stories.

That's why life has to go on ;)


what you start, it's what you have to end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment