Wednesday, December 29, 2010

love is..love does..love has.. :)

love touches you once but lasts a life time so love forever , 
to love someone is much better than loving nobody. 
it does not matter when you find that love its when it finds you .
 god has created such an amazing thing as love which is so beautiful and no word can describe it can only be felt and touched by someone. 
never doubt love cause it will never fail you or let you down its how you express that love which matter and in what amount. 
so people who don't know what love is or never felt it not to worry cause it will come at least once or many in your lifetime . 
i have felt it and i know what love is it's an amazing thing specially when it happens to someone as amazing and special as i have the love off my life who I'm ready to do anything for anytime anywhere no matter what . and it's my one an only love which taught me so much about love , i can't stop loving you my love for you won't decrease or lesson only increase day by day forever till eternity . 
i love you I love you now and forever more , love the most of most of infinite most



No comments:

Post a Comment