Saturday, December 18, 2010

untitled

girl : you look so tired, are you sick?
boy : i just get cold (sneeze)
girl : where do you put your medicine?
boy : front of me
girl : on the desk?
boy : no, no. i said in front of me
girl : ....
boy : don't go
girl : eh?
boy : please
girl : hey, where did you put your medicine? your body temperature is high
boy : i feel so cold (cough) please don't go
girl : eh?
boy : i need you
girl : what's wrong with you?
boy : (pulled cover) hoof... it's so cold, please warm me up
girl : do you want some pouridge?
boy : no, i want you
girl : i think you should take a rest. okay i gotta go, take care.
boy : (stand, gain) no! please
girl : but, it's already late, just take care :)
boy : (hold girl's hand) can you just stay here and take care of me? i really need you
girl : haha don't kidding me (with her panic face)
boy : (hold her cheek, kiss her lips) i love you, stay here (whisper in hear)

inspired by : Rizky Suharyadi's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment